Bubbles Swim School, we are proud to offer state of the art aquatic facilities dedicated entirely to swim classes and programs for children 4 months and up. Below, you will find a little bit about the history of Bubbles Swim School as well as our Core Values and Core Focus.
Our company started with the Co-Founder, Lorena Kleinmann, she arrived from Argentina to Miami in 2007 and realized the demand for quality swim instruction after teaching swim lessons. She started with one class a week, only Sundays, little by little was getting busy with customers, going to houses and condos, her business grew a lot throughout the Summer. Then, in the summer of 2009, Lorena decided to open a Company Bubbles Swim School and in 2010 she added some instructors teaching with her. Bubbles start growing a lot, but she knows that the only way to be successful will be having a pool where the customers coming to take the classes.
So, with the help of her husband Joseph Saka, Co-Founder of Bubbles Swim School, they opened a pool in Aventura, inside the school Beth Torah, they were running the summer camp together there in 2012 until now 2017. They began to develop their business plan and this year they incorporate another location in North Miami, inside the school Beth Moshe.
Now after a lot of hard work, they improve and more than 2500 students are learning how to swim with them, and having around 10 instructors teaching classes in Bubbles each summer.
To teach babies, children and adults how to swim, relax and enjoy the water !
- Enjoyable Experience!
- Excellent Customer Service
- Integrity, Compassion and Trust
- Extraordinary Results
- Helping others
- Year-round swim instruction for children 4 months and up.
- Small class sizes. (Max 4:1 student to teacher ratio)
- Experienced staff of Red Cross certified swim instructors.
- Unique and educational teaching equipment.
- Activity area for birthday parties and events.
Meet The Founders:
Lorena Kleinmann Director
- Argentinian Orienteering Champion
- Postgrad in Sports and outside Activities in Flores University
- Specialist in teaching how to swim babies, toddlers, kids and Adults.
- Personal trainer license, Water Safety Instructor and CPR certified.
Joseph Saka Director
- Great experience in sales and customer attention.
- Co-owner in Aquatic Program at Beth Torah
- Expert teaching how to swim babies, toddlers, kids and Adults.
- Water Safety Instructor and CPR certified.